On This Website
The website of the Intellectual Property High Court (http://www.ip.courts.go.jp/eng/index.html, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) includes information on the Intellectual Property High Court.
Although the accuracy of the information included on this Website is guaranteed as far as possible, the Intellectual Property High Court assumes no responsibility in the case of any and all acts taken by users making use of the information included in this Website. Also, articles on this Website may be altered or deleted without advance notice.
- 1.Recommended Environment
Browsers that are compatible with this Website without problems are as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or further advanced version
(There are some restrictions for MAC Version IE.)
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or further advanced version
Safari 1.0 or further advanced version
■Style Sheet (CSS)
This Website uses style sheet (CSS) for page layouts. It is recommended that style sheet (CSS) be enabled in order to browse the pages normally.
- The following plug-in will be necessary to browse this Website without problems.
Download Adobe Reader
- Individual pieces of information included on this Website (texts, photos, illustrations, etc.) are protected by copyright.
The contents of this Website may be used for the purposes permitted under the Copyright Act, except for photos and illustrations as well as articles marked with “Reproduction Prohibited.”
It is not permitted to alter the contents of this Website without the consent of the Intellectual Property High Court.
- Links to this Website may in essence be made without permission. However, please note the following:
1. When making links, please do not add any comments that may provide a false impression of an actual relationship with the Intellectual Property High Court.
2. Except for links to the front page of the website of the Intellectual Property High Court (http://www.ip.courts.go.jp/eng/index.html), please clarify that the link is being made to the website of the Intellectual Property High Court.
- This Website collects information from the users of this Website as follows. Information collected will be handled adequately within the scope of the purpose of use.
■Scope of Information Collected
This Website automatically collects information regarding Internet domain names, IP addresses, browsing activities thereon, etc.
■Purpose of Usage
Information automatically collected as explained above will be used as a reference material for the smooth management and operation of this Website.