Home > Judicial Symposium on Intellectual Property / TOKYO > Judicial Symposium on Intellectual Property / TOKYO 2019
The Judicial Symposium on Intellectual Property / Tokyo 2019 ～ IP Dispute Resolution in the Asia-Pacific Region ～ was held from September 25 to 27, 2019.
On the first day, which was organized by the Intellectual Property High Court, mock trials were performed by the judges and lawyers of Japan, Korea, China, Australia and India under the theme of “Claim construction in patent infringement lawsuits”, followed by a panel discussion based on the results of the mock trials.
- The agenda of the Symposium (PDF180KB)
- Opening of Judicial Symposium on Intellectual Property/Tokyo 2019
- Closing of Judicial Symposium on Intellectual Property/Tokyo 2019
Program on September 25
- The Case of the mock trial(PDF860KB)
- Slides presented in the mock trials and mock trial judgments
- Slides presented in the panel discussion(PDF159KB)
- Mock trial of Japan
- Mock trial of Korea
- Mock trial of China
- Mock trial of Australia
- Mock trial of India
- Panel discussion
Listed in order of appearance.
Videos of the Symposium are available here (YouTube channel “最高裁行政局”).(external link)
The Supreme Court of Japan, Administrative Affairs Bureau（最高裁行政局）YouTube Account Management Policy（PDF46KB）